Monday, January 21, 2008

Jump to January 2008!

So I am just figuring out this blog thing and I was gonna do a ton of pictures of Hunter every month from March until now but since I am new at this I stopped trying! So I am starting fresh and you all will get to see how Hunter has been growing from this January on!


Hunter is 10 months old! He is in size 18 month clothes and weighs over 22 lbs and at his last doctor's visit he was over 30 inches long. He is gonna be tall. Right now he loves sitting in his papa's chair and watching his Grandma's Baby Einstein's Baby Macdonald movie! He is eating alot of big people food and loves pasta! Hunter also learned he can stand and open the kitchen cabinets. Fun!



1 comment:

Annie said...

OMG, he sure is growing up fast, way TOOOOOOO fast. Ali, great job here, can't wait to see more. He is the greatest gift anyone could ever have asked for ... love g-ma Annie