Yesterday the computer screen started bugging and I thought it was from me doing this blog and that the computer had a virus, but no the monitor was dying. Lar got home and noticed it was smelling and that it was toast. After dinner we drug Hunter out the door for the much needed computer monitor cause I had to have a computer with my new addiction to blogging! We went to Best Buy and found the perfect Dell screen but of course none in stock. Lar said how about Walmart as we were driving to Best Buy and I was skeptical cause I am not a big fan of the place. So we drug Hunter back and forth from the car in the very cold and windy night and headed to Walmart. I must say that I am a Walmart fan! We found the same Dell monitor for $1 cheaper and we went and checked out the toys! They got an awesome toy selection! Bigger and better than FM or Target! They have all the oldies but goodies that we grew up with. We could have bought out the store if we were rich! They also have a great babies section. By the time we left with our Dell monitor and a new bath toy for Hunter and Larry and another new toy for the car, Hunter was out cold! Shopping wiped him out. He would not even get up when we brought him in the house. These pics are proof! Enjoy
2 comments:
I love Walmart! Zach is not a huge fan so Bella and I usually go by ourselves...only during the day though. The food is cheap too! Great baby clothes, diaper prices, etc. :-) Love that you've found a new place to shop. Anytime you want to go, just call!!
Love ya,
Cam
This is a great blog, Alison! I'm glad that you did it, now we will all be able to watch Hunter grow whether we are in Oregon or across the way!
He is sure developing into quite a personality. Looks like Larry but he has is alot of your personality that you had when you were his age!
Mom & Wayne..."Nana and Grandpa Wayne" to the little man :-)
Post a Comment