Hunter got a toothbrush set from his Auntie Lindsey when he first was teething and we are finally using the toothbrush! Just because I forgot about it and also Hunter has eight teeth! Two teeth just appeared on the top with his other front top two! Not sure when they made their appearance but we have four on the top and four on the bottom! At first, Hunter didn't like the toothpaste just cause he wasn't used to the taste now he loves having the toothbrush in his mouth! I got him bubble gum flavor since it sounded like a flavor I would like. He gets to brush his teeth after his evening bath while I am putting on his pajamas. So of course I had to have Larry take some pics and he was talking the whole time he was brushing his teeth! I love the last picture it looks like he is a totally different kid kinda on the crazy side.
No comments:
Post a Comment