You asked for longer video's so here you go! We borrowed a camera for the weekend and Hunter posed well for his video sessions! He is just growing like a weed! He almost has the walking down. He likes to hold on to something but he has taken a few steps without help. So very soon he will be trucking on his own! We haven't done much since my last blog. Larry and I went to a Bat Mitzvah last weekend and had a good time and Larry came home with a Jewish hat, sorry I can't think of the name. So now Larry wants to convert, which he is totally kidding I hope. We went to Lowes this weekend and I got to spend my Christmas gift card and bought a shepherds hook and some bird feeder stuff that was fun to finally do. Enjoy the video's!~
Hunter brushing his teeth~ Walking around with his walker~
Clipping his nails and singing, sorry!~
That is it for now all the rest are a few minutes long and I couldn't download them to the blog. Larry is gonna try to figure it out and we will send more when we get them done! Hope all is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment