We had a nice and relaxful weekend up until Saturday night. It was so beautiful outside that we took Misha and Hunter for a walk around Clackamas park on Saturday. Misha loved it she got to see other dogs and by the end of the day she was exhausted! I managed to lose Hunter's pacifer on this trip, which I thought was no big deal until Sunday rolled along! When Hunter went to bed Saturday night he sounded all croupy. Poor guy he would breathe and you could hear his little lungs working hard and when he talked he had a deep sounding voice. Needless to say I slept on his floor both nights with the humidifer and he got showers with his papa to clear out his lungs. Than Larry wasn't feeling well on Sunday so both boys were sick! I stayed home with him on Monday cause I woke up with upset innards by tuesday we were all home free and Hunter went to Grandma daycare! These are pics we took of him during the weekend ordeal he doesn't look sick he just sounded sick when he would cry, talk, and breathe throughout the day. He still manages to look cute! Thank God for humidifiers and Vicks! Thank you to either Alyshia or Angie who gave Hunter the humidifier! By the way, since I lost his pacifier we had to make seperate trips to get a new one cause he would not go down for his much needed naps. We were so close to getting rid of it!
He just woke up from a nap that is
why his hair is the way it is!
Eating mac and cheese
No comments:
Post a Comment