Today we took Hunter to get his shaggy hair cut! He went to Kids Castle Cuts and Miss Karah cut his hair! Teather takes Dillon to this place so since he looks so cute I had to copy! Thanks Teath!
Hunter was such a trooper! He had a great time and it only took 5 minutes to cut his hair! He sat in a red car and played with the steering wheel and smiled and grinned the whole time. He did have an almost melt down when a hairdresser had to vacuum but once that was done he was good to go. So since he got this hair cut he looks like Larry even more and he looks like he is a two year old! A person I work with meet Larry on Tuesday cause Larry came to see the doctor I work for cause he has been sick and he got diagnoised with the flu poor guy, but back to what I was saying my co-worker said that Hunter looked just like Larry and that I was just the oven! So true! Enjoy the pics of Hunter I took so many that I couldn't put them all on here! Larry and I had a great time with him doing this even though Larry felt like death. So here is our new hair do little man! What a cutie! At least, I think so! Also, Hunter is walking on his own! Starting doing it more yesterday and today he is off and walking, yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment