I haven't taken any pictures since Wednesday and Hunter is sleeping for the night and Larry is at school helping a friend so it is just me and the animals! I thought I would do some blogging but I have no pictures to post! So this is just a journal entry. Different I know! I just wanted you all to know that I am so thankful to God that he has given me the pleasure of having "my boys" Larry and Hunter! They have made my life so exciting and exhausting, in a good way! I never would have thought having a son would be fun cause I always thought I would have girls when I thought of kids but I wouldn't change it for the world! Hunter is such a kick in the pants he makes me laugh and keeps me going all day long! It doesn't help that he looks just like Larry and when I look at Hunter it reminds me of how much I love Larry and that Hunter is just a part of him! I know that I don't talk alot about God like I used to but I am thankful everyday that He gave me Larry and Hunter in my life and that I am truly blessed everyday! Maybe cause it is so close to Easter that I just thought I would blog about this but just remember to give an extra hug to the ones you love and our blessed to have in your life! Ok, I am done cause I am probably scaring some of you! Happy Good Friday to you all! ~al
I found a picture that I hadn't sent! Here is Misha last weekend watching us play with Hunter. Doesn't she look like the saddest dog in the world! She has her head on the arm of the couch and her ears are down. She didn't get to go to Canby like she wanted to and we didn't take her for a walk. Hence, depression dog! I guess this picture reminds me to make sure you hug and take your dogs for walks to show them you love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment