Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bear Love!

After Hunter's nap today I took down toys from his shelf in his bedroom that he hadn't played with in a long time. He was hanging out in the living room playing with them and all of a sudden he saw Larry's old bear that his parents gave him when we were dating. It was a birthday present and they made it at build-a-bear store a few years ago. We kept it nice and clean for our future kids so Hunter gets it. Anywho, I look over and Hunter is laying on it giving it a hug! It was the cutest thing so I took lots of pics! Enjoy! Make sure you give someone a bear hug today!


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

Hey Al!
Mr. Hunter is doing so good! Thank you for sharing the pics and I do love the Picaso lay out. Great job! Did you have a good day off yesterday? I always think of you on Wednesdays enjoying your day with your little man! Glad you are on the mends!

Love ya,
Cam