Sorry still haven't taken any pics. I will try to later I was just doing some house cleaning and getting some chili makings in the crock-pot! Love the crock-pot! I am not napping, which I was planning on doing for some reason my mind wants to get stuff done instead of sleep. Hopefully, I will not regret it later. I just wanted to update you all on what Hunter has learned and what he knows! He is turning into a smart cookie...takes after dad's brain!
***What Hunter knows or what he is doing***
~He can say Baa real loud when he sees his bottle
~He can make a monkey sound but not always on command (partially cause he is stubborn and does it when he wants to!). He says huh huh huh and most the time does says huh three times.
~He knows what a cow is and he can say Moo when he wants to.
~He can find the monkey and the cow in his books.
~He knows when we are leaving the house cause he has figured out that I put on a baseball cap (sometimes) and my coat and when we put on our shoes we are going somewhere!
~He knows that Bye means we are going somewhere and can say it alot when we get ready to go.
~He can howl like a coyote in the bath. (It is pretty cute, he lifts up his chin and scrunchies his eyes cause Larry and I lift up our chins and close are eyes and howl.
~He can unlock the slider doors but hasn't figured out how to push them open, thank goodness!
~He can say Papa and knows that it is Larry
~He can say Mama but I don't think he has it figured out yet I think it is just a word to him right now.
~He knows and can say Bath and goes walking straight for the tub after dinner.
~He knows what showers are and loves them.
~He knows what the word up is when he gets his diaper changed.
~Oh, I forgot he knows the word Movie and he can turn the TV on and the VCR. Thanks to his Uncle Corey for that!
I think that is about it that I can remember. He seems to be doing pretty good and we are trying to work on our words and saying the same ones over again cause he seems to know what we are talking about some of the time! Gotta jet all the animals are sleeping and it is making me tired. Gonna try that nap out and get some rest!
1 comment:
Hey Al!
I went and looked up that PB & Ellie place to check it out. Did you know they closed the doors as of 4/21/08? Super sad. It would have been fun to go see it!
http://www.pbecafe.com/about.html
Post a Comment