Saturday, April 12, 2008

Veggie/Fruit crate!

It came! I told Lar not to open it till I got home and it was chillin' on our porch waiting to be explored! I took some pics for you all. It wasn't full cause we didn't order a big crate but will see how we do with what we received! This is what was in our crate: 3 pink lady apples, 2 baby artichokes, bananas, green beans, red chard, a ruby grapefruit, 3 kiwi's, red leaf lettuce, one mango, green onion's, red potatoes, carton of strawberries, carton of red cherry tomatoes, and the Chinook Coupon book that came free cause I ordered it at the shindig. So far we have only dug into the banana's so well see how we do with everthing else!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So your crate of goodies looks quite tastey! I love the idea of food arriving at the door. :)

Tracy