Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Danger Shark!

I got the chance to hang with Hunter this evening by myself cause Larry is doing a study so I finally took some pics of Hunter since I haven't all week and weekend. Crazy, I know! He is in his new 24 month shark/lobster/and dolphin pajamas! Don't they look cute with the shark logo! Let me tell you that it is hard to find 24 month long sleeve with footies right now! I love them so but it is just the wrong season I guess! Hope everyone is well! During my evening of veggie with Hunter he has officially learned how to climb on both of the couches! Nice, huh! I can't turn my back at all now. He can turn on the TV and VCR and watch his movie all by himself.

***Drinking his baa***

***Cute Jammies dude***

***Eating his pacifer***

***Telling Misha "no" she is in front of him***


***I love watching Hunter sleep! He is sooo cute!***

No comments: