I am trying to put together "a book of first's" that my mother and wayne got me for Christmas and thank goodnes for my baby's first calendar cause I am getting all my info from it since I didn't write anything down! So I am gonna try to write more about what Hunter does in my blog so I can look back on it. Here goes...
Words he says now~
baa for bottle
emo for elmo
Isha for Misha
Pepe for Peaches (grandma and grandpa R's dog)
Papa (all the time!)
ganpa for grandpa
Mama (sometimes, but he is getting better)
Mooe for movie
hat for hat
cacka for cracker
caa for car...I think that is all his words he doesn't have them all right but it is something and hopefully he gets them right soon.
What he can do~
run, walk, turn on lightswitches, climb on couches and chairs basically anything his height, he can slide down little kids slides, he is getting better with utensils, knows when we are going in the car we just have to put on our hats and shoes and say car, he can hum twinkle twinkle (it is pretty cute!). He used to moo like a cow, huh huh huh like a monkey, and roar like a dino but not so much now. He also can throw a tantrum like no other but I am gonna write the sweet things about him!
That is all I can remember at the moment. He babbles all the time and makes his happy sounds. He is very independent and stubborn and likes to do his own thing and explore everything! He does give loves when he wants to and we all love it when he does cause it is rare and you get them when he is tired. He is such a boy bummer he can't be more snuggly! Even though right now he is a busy handful I love him even more! Especially at the end of a busy, go go day and he is sleeping in his crib looking so cute for some reason I think a sleeping, peaceful baby is the sweetest, greatest thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment