I took some cute pictures of Hunter on Wednesday and I finally got a chance to blog! This was him after his 18 mo check and getting shots. Doesn't looked phased?! He had a great time playing on our porch. We were waiting for Larry to come home from work.


It has been a busy week and today was nice and relaxful. I got things done on my list of things to do and Larry started up on his thesis! Yeah! I will not have as much computer time with him working on it but I am not gonna complain about this! So what is new with us. Well, Lucy got out for about an hour a couple of weekends ago. Hunter knows how to open the screen door on the porch so I think she made her departure that way. We went to the store for an hour and came home to see her running like a scared cat in the back yard. She is one lucky cat that we saw her. Ever since then she has been a pain and wants out again. I don't think she remembers how scared she was. She only meows at my feet as soon as I come home wanting out it drives me crazy! I hoping she will forget her minutes of outdoor freedom. Kramer, no change with him he still has problems with having a clean bum and he sleeps alot but that isn't new. Misha, is getting more mellow. I think she is getting used to her "baby" taking over the place. Hunter not only has a pediatric doctor but a GI doctor! Poor thing. He has issues with constipation and blood clots in his stool. We saw the GI doctor a month ago and she ran blood tests that came back normal even the one for allergins to food and his stool culture came back fine, thank goodness! But since he has had two episodes of blood clots in his stool and one time was with my mother and the other time with Annie he has to see the peds GI doc sooner than he was scheduled to follow up with. He hasn't had any issues with constipation in a few weeks he used to go a day and half without a bowel movement and than he would be in agony and it would always start happening at 1-2am. He is on a daily laxative powder and it has helped alot he is happy as a clam! He is regular to over regular and he has slept through the night ever since we started him on it daily! Poor kid being on a laxative! Hunter's GI appt is this Thursday and his pediatric doctor said the next step is a colonoscopy with biopsies. I feel so bad he is probably gonna have to get it done. But I want to make sure he is ok and doesn't have any issues with his belly so if this is the way to do it and we get answers then I gotta buck up and get it done. I have never had one but the thought of him having to go through it all makes me very sad. But we will know on Thursday but I am very sure this is what the GI will tell us. Larry is doing good. He is busy with work and getting motivated to do his thesis! So excited! I am doing good. Growing slowly but I am not worried cause I am pretty sure I am on the same course as I was with Hunter and he was 8lbs 1oz when he came out! I don't have many cravings except I love anything chocolatey or sugary! But I did before being pregnant I just eat even more of it. That is all our news nothing to exciting except for Hunter's bowel drama. We find out on Wednesday what this little baby is! Yeah! Also, our 6th Anniversary is tomorrow! Crazy! Hope everyone is well!
1 comment:
First of all, Happy Anniversary! I saw that on my calendar this morning...YAY!!
Next, I can't believe how big Hunter is! Bella is still 18lbs. 12oz. :-) He is adorable though and I love the pics of him riding his lil tryke.
That's awesome that Larry is working on his thesis. I can tell you're smiling!! :-)
Lastly, sorry about Hunter having to have the tests. I can empathesize with you as a Mama. I'll pray that it maybe doesn't happen and if it does, that it will go smooth!!
Love ya!
Cam
Post a Comment