Here are pictures from this weekend. Larry put Hunter in his sweats in the am and he looked so cute I was trying to get a picture of them but I wasn't getting the right shot.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Normal!
Yeah! Hunter's colonoscopy came back normal! We found out last week I just haven't had a chance to blog been another busy week. Larry and I have decided that since everything so far has come back normal that we will not do anymore testing unless Hunter keeps having blood/blood clots in his stool. He has been through enough with the colonoscopy. We will just keep giving him his laxative everyday and hope that helps him. Here is a picture of him the day of his colonoscopy. He finally feel asleep for his afternoon nap at 4pm and he feel asleep on his warm papa. Larry feel asleep with him. We transferred him to his crib after awhile and he slept for two hours and Larry woke him up so he wouldn't sleep the evening away. He's cheeks are red from the straps of the oxygen mask. Poor thing!



His four teeth are still coming through so he has been kinda cranky with those but I keep giving him Tylenol which is helping! I am 6 months now time is flying with this pregnancy. We have decided to stay in our house after she is born and she will stay in our room for a few months until Larry gets his thesis done which should be this May/June. So I am slowly getting our room adjusted for a crib and drawers. After finishing the thesis will look for another house and maybe get a van! Who would have thought we would have a mini-van! Larry has been doing a good job working on his thesis that is why I haven't been blogging much I do when he isn't on the computer. I have been working on lots of projects this weekend. I weeded some in front of our house and organized our shed as best as I could. I was pretty sore after doing both of those yesterday. Today, I am going to try to finish a scrapbook of Hunter from March/April 2007! My goal is to finish all his scrapbooks before this little girl comes! Will see! Hope everyone is well gotta jet little dude is getting into something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment