Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I love Fall!

I think Fall has to be my favorite season. I love that it gets cold at night and dark. I love bringing out the candles and lighting them. I love the smell of spice. I like the looks of pumpkins and sunflowers! I love drinking cider and hot cococa especially spiked, but not gonna happen this year!~ I love bringing out the coats, sweaters, mittens, and hats out of the closet! It is also fun putting all these on Hunter especially overalls! So bring on the Fall! Here are some pictures of Hunter I didn't take them I have been bad in the picture department. He keeps getting bruises on his head and I feel like a horrible mother when he has them but they happened with other people his Papa included but hasn't on my watch yet, but it will happen soon probably!

These pictures my mother took. They are from her house she and Wayne made Hunter a garden and he got to pick his veggies out of it!

Here he is at Daycare playing with one of his favorite toys. He puts these little pegs in the holes.. I love the second picture he is Professor Robinson as Annie called him. I think he has on Annie's glasses.


These pictures are from my mother's house we had dinner last weekend so these show his bruises and he just got another yesterday at daycare! Isn't he growing up! His face shape has thinned out a little bit. He loves my mother's excerise ball!

No comments: