She has such a rough life let me tell you! She gets tired around 9pm and goes to bed with me at 10pm so she was probably thinking "kid just go to sleep!" We have a costume for Hunter but we haven't got one for Misha yet. Not sure if we will. It is kinda of a bummer that Halloween lands on a Friday cause last year it was on a Wednesday, my day off. This year we will be visiting family late! Maybe I will get off early! I haven't touched a scrapbook this weekend but bought stickers for the one I will work on next. Been reading alot and trying to find a name for this little girl! We just haven't figured it out yet. For some reason a girl name is harder for us than Hunter's was. I want to find a name soon so I can say "so and so why are you kicking me so hard!" I like common names but Larry doesn't and he has vetoed everyone of mine and I have vetoed everyone of his. So will see. I got 3 name books at the library hopefully we will come up with something. It will be a secret though once we figure it out!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Weekends
I love the weekends but since having Hunter in our lives they are alot busier! I seem to be doing more house projects and house cleaning now! We moved Hunter's big boy bed in his room and his old crib in ours and got the dresser we borrowed in our room for this little girls clothes. That project is done! We just might have to rearrange where we put stuff in our room since I didn't realize we got such a big crib for Hunter! We tried to put him in his big boy bed last night. But after an hour and half of crying and then trying to put him in his pack and play instead and then he vomitted on the floor from crying so much we put him in his old crib in our room and he fell asleep with in 5 minutes! By this time it was way past 10:00pm. We moved him to his big boy bed after he fell asleep. I know were not doing the transition right but he just doesn't understand what we are trying to do and we are just trying. We aren't moving any more beds or cribs so will see what happens. Here are pics that Larry took of Misha while we were trying to put him to bed.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment