Sunday, November 2, 2008

75 days left!

I can't believe I have 75 days left until our due date. Hunter was 4 days late so will see what this pregnancy brings! We had a great Saturday. Hunter didn't take his am nap so he went down early for his afternoon nap and I napped also and we were up before 3pm and had no clue what to do the rest of the day. I read in Cammie's blog about a park in Wilsonville and Larry happened to have mentioned it so we went in the rain to play at it. Hunter had a great time didn't even phase him with the rain. We just let him roam and play until it started to pour and than he was done. That is what we have learned with him. He loves to explore on his own and if you force him to do something he doesn't like it so we just let him go and if he wants to do stuff with us cool if not we just watch and follow. We came home and he watched some Seasame Street while I scrapbooked. I never scrapbook when he is awake and I actually got to do over an hour of it and my bum was sore! But I got so much done that when we put Hunter to bed an hour early at 8pm I was right back at it! I finished it at 10:00pm! I did almost a whole scrapbook in one day! Crazy! July and Aug 2008 is done!

July/August 2007

No comments: