Here are some pcitures I took last wednesday when Larry was in Canada for 4 days and it was just me and the little man. We went to a smaller park with alot smaller slides and I didn't go on any of them this time. 


Sunday, November 23, 2008
Scrapbook, park, and shoes!
I finished Hunter's Sept 2007 scrapbook today! Yeah! Here it is! I figured out that I think I have two more scrapbooks left to do since I stopped buying and printing pictures before Christmas! All I have to do is a one scrapbook of Hunter for 2008 and my mother helped me with that with getting cool papers from Costco! But I can't do those until I get my loose pictures done but I am so close!


Larry and I finally took Hunter to StrideRite to get another pair of shoes cause he has needed it. I think the last pair I got was 2 almost 3 months ago. I felt really bad when the girl said he is in 8 Wides cause the pair he has been wearing are 6 1/2 Wides! Poor buddy his daddy long leg toes were getting squished! I can't believe how fast he is going through shoes and that he has such big feet! I wear size 8 in adults! He will definitely be a spending kid the rate he is going with shoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment