Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Miss

Lar's minor surgery went well today. He had a lump removed from the inside of his lip that was the size of a marble so he had to go and have a general surgery and be knocked out. He is doing great and sleeping in his recliner. We went and had our ultrasound tonight also. The fourth one now since the beginning of this pregnancy. Never had this many with Hunter but I swear I am eating and not exercising at all! She is just taking all my metabolism and storing it somewhere. Tonight, I would have to say was the most painful ultrasound ever. Not sure why. The tech was nice but she just hurt me so much I couldn't watch the screen like I used to. Little Miss is head down and for some reason very active today! I think that she has found her limbs and is completely bored and has been moving and hurting me all day. I thought it was contractions but I don't think so I think that she is so compact in me my skin feels like it is going to rip apart. I just hope it is her growing. The tech told Lar her kg in weight and Lar figured out she is growing she is +/- 6.1 lbs so at least we are going up but still not at a fast rate. The tech told us that she is measuring a week behind the original due date which would make it the 23rd of Jan! I am so confused and frustrated with if she is ahead or behind growth! The last ultrasound two/three weeks ago said the 11th of Jan and now this one says the 23rd! I am ok with the 11th not the 23rd cause Larry has to go to Canada again the 1st of Feb and I don't want to have to start stressing about that! Anyways, I was hoping for more positive info tonight which I got in that Little Miss is growing but not by leaps and bounds. We will see what they say at my next appt this week but it isn't with my normal doctor so who knows. I just don't want to hear the words bed rest cause I am so tired of trying to keep my maternity leave time now that I am down to only 1.5-2 weeks of it left since the snow came! That is another story but it will all work out. I tried to post some pictures from my new camera but I think that blogger is down somehow I will try again another day.

No comments: