Time sure does fly when you have kids especially two and one of them being sick! Today is Grace and I's first offical girls day! Hunter went to daycare and Larry is working. I am getting things checked off my list and getting naps when she does! Yeah! Here are some pictures from the week.
We put her in her carseat cause she is so small and she sleeps in it. We did the same with Hunter cause he was so snuggly and warm in it. This picture was taken before her first outing which was just sitting in the car cause Hunter started puking before we left the driveway. We all got out and the wild fever night began.

All snuggled again. We have to swaddle her arms in cause they are her worst enemy. She moves them so much that she can't go to sleep with them being out! Between hiccups and her hands it is hard to get her to go back to sleep in the wee hours of the night but I am slowly figuring it out, I think.
Her first sponge bath. She loved it! Not she was so mad as you can see.
My little family. Hunter is wearing a Tshirt to keep cool this was taken during the sickness. Notice Grace's hands! Up and moving! I like Lar's smile in this cause he looks happy and I don't know what Hunter was doing but he mostly is the photogenic one.
My little man! He is all better! Lucy is in the background catching some much needed Z's
No comments:
Post a Comment