Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am done with sickness!

I have figured out after having kids I am losing my patience. I don't like to wait anymore for things to get better I want them better now! Hunter is still sick and I haven't had a nap in 2 days because for some reason he can't nap anymore! I am done and toast! My lack of sleep is catching up with me I get maybe 3-4 hours a night during the week and go to work so I was hoping the weekend would be where I get sleep. Not this weekend. Yesterday Hutner slept for 1 hour and that was it preceded to puke all over his bed so nap time was done and Grace was awake that whole time. Today he has slept for 45 minutes and now is screaming at me, but thank goodness Grace is sleeping. I hope that I get some type of shut eye cause I need it! I can't wait for Hunter to get better soon!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Oh Alison, we're praying for you. It's so hard especially with a newborn! I pray that Hunter is feeling better and that he play catch-up on his interrupted sleep so you can too!