Wednesday, February 11, 2009
New Job!
I went back to work on Monday and I got offered a new job at an old job of mine on Monday! Crazy I tell you! One of the MA's at Davies Clinic gave their notice on Monday and so they called me to see if I wanted to come back and work there! It has been 10 years I think since I was there! So I told them yes and I will work 32 hours a week and have thursday's off! I will get done with work around 5pm and I can pick up the kids at daycare which is not even 5 minutes away! I am so excited and so in awe that this is happening and working out so well for me and our family. Especially in our economy where people are looking for jobs for months and here I am being asked to come and work. I don't have to drive to Portland anymore and spend 45 min each way and I will not have to work late hours and get home around 7pm! I might actually get to cook dinner's now instead of Larry! I am excited that I get to take the kids to daycare and pick them up cause I will see them more now. I start in 2 weeks and my current job was bummed but they totally understand since I came to them with no kids in tow and now I have 2 and they didn't think I would stay this long. They thought I would leave after Hunter was born. Nope, not me I was there for 4.5 years and it was fun but now I am thinking of my family and what is better for us. No more scrubs for me! Yeah! Can you tell I am excited?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have been praying for this for years--so glad He answered my prayer!
Now you can get home early and enjoy time with your family!
Love
Mom
Congrats! It sounds perfect.
What an answer to prayer! Congrats Alison, I remember when you were at Davies Clinic! What a huge blessing it will be to be in town and have the kidos so close!
Post a Comment