
Today I was in our bedroom folding laundry and Lar said he had to go to the shed to get his box that had his Canada stuff in it. Hunter was with me and went into the living room when he heard Lar leave. When Larry came back Hunter was going in back and forth to the living room and our bedroom saying something I couldn't understand! It took me a few minutes to get it once I figured out what was in Larry's boxes! Hunter saw Larry's work boots and Hunter was so excited to see them that he kept telling us 'boots on' which meant he wanted to but the boots on like he did the last time Larry went to Canada. He is such a smarty! Here are pics with 'boots on'!

Hunter has a great memory it scares me! Today I had Larry put together Grace's lady bug mobile on her crib and Larry winded it up and it sang a song and spun. Well Hunter was intrigued like he usually is with music, but about 10 minutes later he ran out of the room saying something I couldn't understand once again. I tell you it takes me awhile to figure him out and once I know his words I get it. He came back with his toy giraffe and when I saw the giraffe I could tell he was saying giraffe. He had to dig deep in his toy box for the giraffe. What is unique about this giraffe is that you pull the lever and it sings. He got it when he was a baby and he doesn't play with it much but what is amazing is it plays the same song as Grace's lady bug mobile! He wanted me to pull the lever and we had the same song going on. He is one smart cookie!
No comments:
Post a Comment