Thursday, April 16, 2009

All the rest of the Easter pics!

I forgot to post these pics. This is our Guitar Hero boy! He loves the guitar and can say the word.
This is Easter at our house. Before Hunter woke up I randomly put eggs all over the living room so he could see them. I put stickers in them. He had a fun time looking for eggs. He looked for them one at a time. When he found one he opened it studied the sticker said what seasame street character it was and then we told him to look for another egg he looked at us than set the current egg he had down and looked for more. He did that with everyone!


Here is a rare photo of me with the kids before we got ready. I look like death it could be cause I woke up twice with Grace and once with Hunter after the hours of midnight. Gotta love kids!

After getting the kids in their outfits we were off to my mother's house for brunch. The kids got Easter baskets filled with lots of goodies!


Then we went home for nap time and after that off to the Robinson's.

And that was our Easter. We took alot of pictures but this is just a sampling too many to put up sorry!

No comments: