Sunday, May 3, 2009

A lot to catch up on!

Wow I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged last! I can't blog much right now cause I gotta jet to bed with everyone else since it is only me and the animals up! But I thought I would download this sweet pic of Grace she was laying on her strawberry shortcake blanket and I was just taking pics of her and I thought this one was cute. I can blog so much this week cause I have the whole week of since my in-laws went to Germany I am staying home one of the weeks they are gone. So I can catch you all up on what has gone on here! Happy belated May day to you all!

1 comment:

Mom said...

love the pic of Grace! what a doll! of course, I am a tad bit bias!