Friday, May 22, 2009

Photo download!

Wow! It has been awhile since I have blogged! Last time was when I was on vacation with the kids. I find I have no time anymore with the kids, cleaning the house, and doing projects around the house. Oh well I will try to be better at it. So I have alot of pictures to show you all but it might take me forever to post them. The boys are out and about finding jeep parts for the dead jeep so I am not sure how much time I got to blog. I downloaded all the pics from the last few weeks and alot has gone on! So I might as well just jump to it.
Hunter playing with Grace and I got a picture of Grace mid smile. Hunter is getting a little better at playing with Grace. He calls her Baby Grace and he really likes whatever this thing is he likes to play with the balls. And yes he has gotten into the sit a few times! But was told no right away. Grace has gotten good at playing with it. She can make one of the toys spin and she can spin another one that makes it play music. Only one foot can touch the bottom of the toy at a time but she is getting very close to putting both feet on flat footed.
Hunter is in my Crate and Barrel box that came with my mother's day mixing bowls that I asked for that Lar got me! Hunter is playing with the box and the wrapping paper the bowls were wrapped in.

Hunter in the pool on our porch. He had a great time and we had to put warm water in the pool in order for him to even get in it. Lar took alot of video of him in the pool I might try to get one of them on here later.

I finally took a picture of Hunter getting his hair trimmed by Lar. This is actually the first time he isn't crying he is finally not scared of the whole process. He even gets the razor out of the cupboard. He looks like such a big boy after he gets his trim. Lar takes him outside and sits him on his chair.

My baby girl sleeping and awake. Notice she doesn't have socks on! Well this girl can't keep them on for the life of her! She is constantly kicking the big heels of hers that they fall off. I can't wait till she can wear her tights! I have gotten a few pair for her that I can't wait to try them on her!

Grace eating rice cereal for the first time. She wasn't impressed it could be that she wasn't sitting up straight and I didn't have it hot enough. She is very picky about her bottle's being warm/hot that she is starting that trend in the cereal dept! I have also lost the high chair straps at the moment since I was tired of cleaning them when Hunter was little and would drop so much spaghetti on them it was too much of a mess to clean those straps!This is Hunter's new way of making his fort. Instead of all the pillows being thrown on the floor he makes take all the pillows off the back of the fort and takes out the middle pillow which becomes his slide. Than he goes to our bed and gets are sleeping pillows and sits on mine and uses Lar's to lean on. He looks pretty comfy I think.

No comments: