Thursday, May 28, 2009

Realized today!

I have been up since 5:30 am cause of my little sweet Grace and it is after 1 pm and I realized today that I have been too high maintance with myself in regards to getting stuff done! I mostly have so much on my plate on my day off or weekends and want to get so many projects done on top of housework on top of hanging out with the kids and Lar and I was getting frustrated that I wasn't getting everything done! Today I told myself I was going to do one project only and forget about the rest and you know what I am feeling totally refreshed and feel like I have accomplished something because I got that project done and many more! So note to self only plan one project a day and enjoy the rest of the day along with regular chores and once those are done see what else you can do. So that is my plan from now on! One project only and not to stress out that I didn't get everything done! I have also told myself that I can't nap like I want to. I would try to get the kids down at the same time so I could sleep myself since I get up one or 2 times still in the middle of the night with Grace and than sometimes Hunter that I am toast for the day. But I just got to deal with toast and keep myself up during their nap cause I go do stuff during it that I wouldn't be able to do if I was sleeping. It is crazy what you tell yourself to do and how it changes how you look at your day and life. Don't get me wrong I still might take a nap here and there but it will not be everyday that I am home with the kids anymore.
On to the pics! For some reason my photo's take forever to download if I do a group of them so I have to do them one at a time which is time consuming but oh well.
I took this pic of the kids yest am. Note to self do not ask Hunter to take pictures after waking up in the am. He is cranky and crappy and doesn't want his pic taken as you can see. Miss G is in a cute jean dress with tights!

Grace in her bumbo chair w/ tray that the neighbours gave us. I had a blue bumbo chair for Hunter but than they got recalled so I had my mother take it back. I didn't know that they came with trays! I actually love this bumbo chair and wish I would have saved Hunter's blue one cause we could have given it to Nate! Oh well. This is the first time I put Grace in her bumbo chair which was today. Love the messy face and she is totally checking out the tray.Hunter today at lunch time. He is watching Seasame street that is why he is so serious. I promise you he does smile and laughs. Don't you think he looks ALOT like Larry in this pic?!My sweet Grace sucking on her fingers. When she gets bored or can't reach a toy she finds her fingers. She just goes to town on them. You can her her sucking away. Hunter has learned to put his fingers in his mouth from her. Lovely.We learned the other day that if Grace sleeps on her side she sleeps alot longer. It was the same with Hunter. I use her sea horse muscial to keep her on her side. We have two of these sea horses because it lights up and Hunter loves things that light up. He calls it horse sea.

1 comment:

Mom said...

glad you narrowed your to-do list down to only one thing....I have to do that alot since I want everything done now and there are unexpected things that come up. Keeping it at one is less stressful!!