


Lar also started on the making the flower beds project. Hunter has to help with everything! Especially if Lar is doing something new and exciting. Hunter was helping Lar put screws in the holes. Lar made 4 boxes to go in the backyard that we will make into a full garden since it is a small space. This weekend he will get to work on getting the ground ready for the boxes. His goal is not to mow back there since it is just weeds growing anyways.

Last night Miss Grace grew out of her baby bath tub and we took the straps off it and now she is in it but it has turned into a big girl bath tub. Funny thing is we didn't even know the straps came off when we used it for Hunter! I just realized when I was giving her a bath last night and she wanted to sit up not lounge in it that it was made for her to sit! So I took her out and off came the mesh and here she is big sitter girl! Which is kinda funny since she doesn't like to sit she is a big stander! She sat pretty good. Notice my bath helper! He is always right there to help out and wack her head with her brush. Such a nice brother.
1 comment:
The house is looking great!
I can see were Hunter would be helping every chance he gets.
Miss Grace has a very watchful big brother which I can see she adores!
Post a Comment