Wow it has been a long time since I blogged! It has been very busy in the Robinson household! Gotta catch everyone up! We went to the outside OC pool and Hunter had a blast he was smiling the whole time! Grace was in her carseat most of the time and than Lar took her out and got her feet wet. I think she like it.


Grace sleeps through the night! Yeah! We had a day or two where she didn't but we powered through them. She is eating more real food and that has helped her get through the night, I think. She loves banana's but can't get to many it clogs her up. She can't eat to many peaches that upsets her belly and we tried plums with bananas but when we gave her the plums she was waking up twice in the night. So we are bagging the plums. This weekend she gets pears! I just put them in the rice cooker to steam while Hunter is sleeping. Grace also hadn't been taking her Pedilax in about a week but with all these different food combo's she is getting it through her system it just comes out like rocks so we are going back on pedilax but at least she has a BM everyday with out it so we are getting somewhere! She is a little ham. She can laugh so hard when Hunter laughs with her she thinks he is pretty funny.
Hunter just amazes me! He remembers everything and talks up a storm! He is getting better at going potty in the toliet and I am not forcing him to he does it most of the time on his own. He loves stickers and puts them everywhere even on his toes!
We are going rafting this July in a few weekends so the boys tented last night on our porch! It went pretty well and Hunter stayed in it the whole night! We weren't sure if that would happen. We learned that he needs about an hour down time to get used to the idea of staying in the tent and than he will crash. Lar didn't sleep much just worrying about him. I guess Hunter tosses and turns alot and ended up one time down by Lar's feet. I think we might have to get a light weight sleeping bag for mr. mover. 

Today, Hunter cut Lar's hair! He was pretty excited about it and when I tried to help him he would so no mama i cut papa's hair! We were just trying to get him to get his hair cut so this was another angle to get him to let Lar cut his. 
We are slowly getting the garden/backyard project done. I planted the flower beds full of veggies and fruit! So excited. I know it might be to late in the season but oh well. I will try to post pics of what the backyard looks like later I still haven't taken any pics of it since I posted the before pics. Lar and Anthony are working on the backyard right now while the kids sleep. They are putting up a small retaining wall to seperate the garden part from the lounging/sand box area for the kids. This all was Lar's idea so I am just rolling with it. The pic below was the progress we made last weekend. We dug up the grass and put a drop cloth down and rock over it and laid out the beds Lar had made. So I better post some pics of it all. I think that is about all that is new with us!



Grace sleeps through the night! Yeah! We had a day or two where she didn't but we powered through them. She is eating more real food and that has helped her get through the night, I think. She loves banana's but can't get to many it clogs her up. She can't eat to many peaches that upsets her belly and we tried plums with bananas but when we gave her the plums she was waking up twice in the night. So we are bagging the plums. This weekend she gets pears! I just put them in the rice cooker to steam while Hunter is sleeping. Grace also hadn't been taking her Pedilax in about a week but with all these different food combo's she is getting it through her system it just comes out like rocks so we are going back on pedilax but at least she has a BM everyday with out it so we are getting somewhere! She is a little ham. She can laugh so hard when Hunter laughs with her she thinks he is pretty funny.
Hunter just amazes me! He remembers everything and talks up a storm! He is getting better at going potty in the toliet and I am not forcing him to he does it most of the time on his own. He loves stickers and puts them everywhere even on his toes!
The other day he wanted to tak Grace's temp and he put it under her arm! I don't do this I put it in her bum so I found out that he learned this from Annie when she did it at daycare. Poor Grace she was a trooper though. Just stared at Hunter the whole time and Hunter was very gentle with her and would take it out and check it and say no temp and put it back under her arm.


We are going rafting this July in a few weekends so the boys tented last night on our porch! It went pretty well and Hunter stayed in it the whole night! We weren't sure if that would happen. We learned that he needs about an hour down time to get used to the idea of staying in the tent and than he will crash. Lar didn't sleep much just worrying about him. I guess Hunter tosses and turns alot and ended up one time down by Lar's feet. I think we might have to get a light weight sleeping bag for mr. mover. 

Today, Hunter cut Lar's hair! He was pretty excited about it and when I tried to help him he would so no mama i cut papa's hair! We were just trying to get him to get his hair cut so this was another angle to get him to let Lar cut his. 
We are slowly getting the garden/backyard project done. I planted the flower beds full of veggies and fruit! So excited. I know it might be to late in the season but oh well. I will try to post pics of what the backyard looks like later I still haven't taken any pics of it since I posted the before pics. Lar and Anthony are working on the backyard right now while the kids sleep. They are putting up a small retaining wall to seperate the garden part from the lounging/sand box area for the kids. This all was Lar's idea so I am just rolling with it. The pic below was the progress we made last weekend. We dug up the grass and put a drop cloth down and rock over it and laid out the beds Lar had made. So I better post some pics of it all. I think that is about all that is new with us!
1 comment:
it's looking really nice in the back-you guys have done alot!
Cute about the thermometer...thank God he didn't pick up on how you do it! :-$
Post a Comment