Sunday, June 28, 2009
Scrapbooks!
A couple weeks ago I finally finished this book that my mother made for me to document my pregnancy month by month for Grace to read when she is older. I think my mother was trying to make me take pictures of me being pregnant but I didn't do very many. More were taken of me when I was pregnant with Grace than Hunter. Not sure why I didn't take pics of me I just didn't want to I felt huge with Hunter and didn't have time with Grace cause I was chasing Hunter. But all in all the book is done! I also finished Grace's birth book. Hunter has one that has pictures taken when he was in the hospital. Alot of pictures were taken of him and about 250 of them where from Uncle Dan. Grace didn't get that many pictures taken of her cause Uncle Dan wasn't able to make it which was totally fine! I was able to make do with the many pics that I took and that other family took when she was in the hospital. So that book is done. I just finished her January through June book so it is her 1-5 month book and I meant it to be 1-6 months but I took so many pics of her that the book got to full. My goal is to get rid of all my stickers and scrapbook paper and just order scrapbooks online so I can do books of both the kids and it will be alot easier. Don't get me wrong I still have 2 more scrapbooks to do one of Hunter and one of Grace my mother got me these cool packets of everything in them for Christmas and I am going to try to do them at the same time and order pictures as I go throughout the year. I am still one year behind on Hunter though. I think I did his scrapbooks up to his 1st bday when I was pregnant with Grace and trying to get caught up on all his scrapbooks. So I gotta figure out if I am going to back track and use the scrapbook stuff my mother got and make one from a year ago or do this year or just order a scrapbook through Snapfish or one of those places or see if Costco is still carrying the scrapbook kits that my mother got. I am almost out of my boy stickers and I am saving them for his memory book which is another project I have going on with both kids! It is never ending. But I can say that I got 3 scrapbooks done and I will take a pic of them this week to show you all! I was so excited when I finished Grace's 1-5 month book because I have been trying to do it during afternoon nap and today I got a mocha and didn't finish drinking it until after one and both kids were asleep and I powered through it. I had a mission I wanted to get rid of all my scrapbook stuff. I got some cool stamps from my mother that I am going to try out on a few projects I have up my sleeve I just haven't ventured that yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment