Friday, July 10, 2009

Grace's 6 month stats!

She is slowing catching up with her brother. I found out today that yes Grace's head is growing big. It has grown 1 inch since her 4 month check! That's alot of growth for a tiny little girl! So here are her measurements:

Weight~15.5 lbs (Hunter's was 20.4 lbs)
Height~24 inches (Hunter's was 28.3 inches)
Head Circumference~ 17.3 inches (Hunter's was 18.8 inches)

There you go, basically the doctor told me that Grace also will be taller than Larry and I. Great! Both of our kids are going to be tall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's crazy! Where do the tall genes come from? Congratulations to miss grace turning 6 months! Where has the time gone?

Tracy

Mom said...

The tall genes are from my side--seems my great-grandfather and grandfather on my dad's side were very tall men.....me, I'm short!

I just hope that Grace and Hunter don't inherit the flabby arms from my other side!! ;-)

Mom