Sunday, August 9, 2009

33!

I turned 33 yesterday! I can't believe how old I am getting. I can definitely feel it in my bones! I had a nice relaxful day with my family. And I got my haircut at Dosha's in Bridgeport and loved it! Than I went out to dinner with Lar in Bridgeport it was a nice time. Grace also turned 8 months yesterday! She is growing like a weed! I am very lucky to have my little family and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Even if they don't let me sleep in or veg when I want to. I just look at my kids and I am very thankful that I get to spend my life with them and if it means I gotta get older in the meantime that is OK with me. Time sure does fly when you are having fun!

1 comment:

Mom said...

glad you had a great day-the kids and I had a great time too!!