Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's official...

I am done with Scrapbooking by hand! I finished Hunter's 2008 scrapbook last night before Hunter went to bed. It is the greatest feeling knowing I have officially finished this HUGE project! Here is his book!
Not sure why I can't rotate this one the right way!
Here are all my scrapooks that I have done! I made 1 wedding book, 1 book of Misha's first year, a book of before pics of our house, 2 baby books of Hunter, 7 scrapbooks of Hunter up to 2008, 1 baby book of Grace, 2 scrapbooks of Grace, my prego book with Grace, and 1 finished baby first's of Hunter.


I am so excited to do scrapbooks on the internet cause I can do both kids in one book and not seperate ones! Before I do anymore projects I gotta read the third and last book of Twilight!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

What treasures to have and special gifts for your kids down the road. You are so talented! I just blog.