Kids are both asleep so I am taking a rare moment to download pictures finally! We got new computers and the software confuses me so I think I have it somewhat figured out. So enjoy!
This is one of our home grown watermelon's! It was very yummy but wierd cause we have been eating seedless watermelon's from the store forever.
Hunter LOVES are iphones! He plays Jirbo Match and DoodleBuddy. My phone is great when I am putting Grace down for her am nap cause than Hunter is nice and quiet like he is here.
These two are buddies! Grace can pull all she wants on Misha and Misha will let her.
Porch time! We had some nice evenings a few weeks back before it started getting cold. The kids love to play on the porch especially Grace. I got to bring out my new computer, which is a Inspiron mini from Dell and do Facebook or respond to emails. It was a nice relaxful evening.

Park time! We went down the hill to a park and played with Misha and the kids. It was a pretty fun time until a drunk person came and was talking to us so we had to end our fun time.






Grace started to get to big for her crib that we had for her that fit perfectly in our room and was moved into Hunter's old crib. I loved that little crib! This is her in her old crib.

Than in her new big crib! I didn't realize how big Hunter's old crib was until we put it in our room and put Grace in it. She looks so tiny! Especially when she is sleeping in it.
Porch time! We had some nice evenings a few weeks back before it started getting cold. The kids love to play on the porch especially Grace. I got to bring out my new computer, which is a Inspiron mini from Dell and do Facebook or respond to emails. It was a nice relaxful evening.
Grace started to get to big for her crib that we had for her that fit perfectly in our room and was moved into Hunter's old crib. I loved that little crib! This is her in her old crib.
Than in her new big crib! I didn't realize how big Hunter's old crib was until we put it in our room and put Grace in it. She looks so tiny! Especially when she is sleeping in it.
1 comment:
great pics! I have never had any luck with growing watermelons--very impressive watermelon there guys!!
Post a Comment