Friday, January 8, 2010

Grace turns 1!

Today my baby turns 1 time sure has flown by since she was born. She is my little joy and makes me smile and laugh not that Hunter doesn't there is just something about her that makes me more. She loves her brother and says Hunter not 100% but you can tell she is saying his name. Other words she can say but in her way is mama, papa, cracker, bath. She loves to talk and loves to climb on everything! Her favorite thing to climb is our couch. She loves it when we take all the cushions off and she can climb all around it. She can crawl like no other and takes little steps when she walks and she walks everywhere. I love to watch her follow her brother everywhere he goes. I still can't believe my baby turns one today.

Here are her stats...

Weight: 20 lbs (exactly on the nose)
Height: 29.5
Head Circ: 18.5

Basically she has gained 4 lbs since her last appt and gained 2 inches in height and her head only grew 2 inches so her head is finally not growing so much! I still have big headed kids that are going to be tall giants but I will still love them. It just adds character right?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Grace! Hope her party went well!