Thursday, January 28, 2010

It is time for...

PORCH TIME! Yep, we ventured to the porch today because it was beautiful and sunny. And because Hunter wasn't listening when I wanted to talk them and Misha for a walk and he lost out on having popcorn, which was what he wanted and since he wasn't listening to me tell him to pick up toys when I wanted him to I thought of plan B. I tell you 2/3 year olds are quite different than 1 year olds and I am learning make sure what I said the first time doesn't change and dude learns the right way. Hope it works. Anywho, back to the porch! It has been neclegted and Grace had on her lovely silver shoes and she immediatley steps in dog poop and that is why she has on black dress up shoes that are too small. The porch is still under construction ie I still have to clean it up and figure out where to put everything but it was fun to just go out and play on the porch.

This is Grace's first time playing on the porch where she could walk on her own without a walker and go where she wanted to go! It was her first time in the playhouse and it was pretty cute. She had a blast. It is so different having two kids playing together when last year around this time we had just had Grace. I still remember the summer sitting on the porch with Larry trying to decide her name and having the name books out and not coming up with anything we agreed on. Grace's name was alot harder to decide than Hunter's. Good memories. Hunter I swear has grown 2 feet since the last time he played in the playhouse. I need to get those pictures of him when he was Grace's age and his head was sticking out of the playhouse windows. My buddy is getting so big and growing too fast.
I hope more nice days come our way so we can play on the porch again. Until then Grace says see ya I am going in the playhouse!

1 comment:

Mom said...

sweet pics! send them my way when you get a chance....love, Mom