Today was another not so great day. I realized I cannot win with hurdle #2 and never will. I had to take off something that I never thought I would because I cannot win. Please pray for me and my kids cause this week is rough on me and I am having a hard time with it all. I wish that I could win and get my way but not with this and once again I gotta just deal and be hurt all over again. I just want the hurting to stop.
1 comment:
Isn't there a quote out there that goes something like this, "it's not about if you win our loose, it's about how you play the game." I realize this is not a game, but it is so true in the sense that you have the opportunity to make good in all of this...you can show Hunter and Grace so much about life and love and loss during this time as well as show them hope for a better tomorrow. You're attitude can still be positive, even if you feel as though you've lost, you still have 2 of the most amazing teammates right by your side...and many others cheering you on! I pray for you daily...often times more than once!
Post a Comment