Sunday, February 14, 2010

I cried.

V-day was hard for me so I watched Notting Hill on Netflix on the computer after the kids went to bed. I had seen it showcased on the TV when I was doing Seasame Street on On Demand and thought I should watch it. So I did. I watched the first half and had to stop. I cried. They kept playing the song that we used at my wedding during the slideshow at the end of it after we got married and in the movie they played it twice. I don't remember the name of the song but it had the words..when you say nothing at all, the smile on your face lets me know what your meaning...and it just hit me and I had to turn it off cause I was crying. Is it a sign? Probably. Gotta deal with it? Yep. And because the day ended like it did I just have to move on. Hope next years Valentine's day is better. Tomorrow I will restart the movie and push through it cause it is part of learning my new life and I love a good romance.

No comments: