~I love Multigrain chips with flax seed in them! I love to get the big bag of them at Costco!
~I love Quinoa w/ chicken broth and garlic also I get a big bag at Costco!
~I love mini milk chocolate peanut butter cups from Trader Jo's!
~I love Trader Jo's!
~I love Bota Box wine...you can also get it at Trader Jo's~!
Those are just a few of my new fav things. It is a good thing I have found new foods I like cause I have lost alot of weight so I am trying to put it back on! Gotta have energy! A month or so ago all of us got our Vitamin D levels checked at the clinic and I was the lowest! I got a 9! I think your supposed to be above 35? It makes perfect sense that I am this low cause I don't get out in the sun much cause I don't want to burn nor do I want my kiddos to burn and I hate sunscreen! So I am taking my Vitamin D and my new favorite vitamins from Costco the chewable adult vitamins! Thanks Amanda for the heads up on that one! Can you tell I like Costco and Trader Jo's?
Netflix is sending me my next chick flick! Wedding Date! I am excited for this one and hopefully it isn't too much of a tear jerker! So that is what is new with me. Crazy days are ahead so I am trying to keep up with it all but I am eating more and keeping up with my vitamins and watching chick flicks and reading books and doing my all time fav thing....hanging out with my kiddos! Grace is my boost of confidence cause she is a mama's girl and says my name all the time especially when I get out of her field of vision. Gotta love the girl! Hunter is my talking companion. He can just talk and ask questions gallor but I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world. Tonight when we went to Costco he said that the moon was going with us to Costco and that it was smiling. It actually was it was a slice of a moon and it looked like a smile! Gotta love the sharp kid! What are your new fav's?
4 comments:
so glad you are taking better care of yourself! you have two of my fav things or rather little ones--Hunter and Grace! They warm the heart with all that they do and say. On our walk today, we discovered "moss" on some stone walls--Hunter couldn't keep his hands off of it and couldn't stop talking about it! Who would have thought moss was so exciting. And Miss Grace just sang away in her stroller watching him.
It is so good to read your blog and know that you are doing better ... your mom is right you are taking care of the 2 most important things in our lives and that is the little ones .. so taking care of your self is so good ...
Those vitamins are the best! They also have chewable Vitamin D... You can have mine if you want but since your number was so low, you probably need the prescription!!
Post a Comment