Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Best multivitamin ever!

I have been meaning to post this info for awhile. I have never been good at taking a MVI (mulit-vitamin) until now! Amanda at work introduced me to the best MVI ever! Thanks Amanda! They are from Costco and they are Gummy Vitamins for adults called MultiVites. They are right next to the kids gummy vitamins! No more huge horse pill of a MVI to take. All you do is chewy two of these in the morning everyday and you are set! How cool is that! I have been taking my MVI's for almost a month or two and I am getting so much better at taking them since I don't have to choke on a horse pill! Also, it seems like every Costco coupon book has a coupon for these vitamins so you pretty much save all the time! So the next time your in Costco and you don't want to swallow a horse pill get yummy chewy gummy vitamins for adults and chew your vitamins everyday! If you do let me know what you think!
I also get Costco's Vitamin D pills cause I gotta take 2 of them everyday and that probably isn't enough but at least I am getting them and thank goodness they are very tiny gel pills. I also have started to try to swallow Fish Oil pills these are huge they are the size of a regular MVI pill and I am not a fan of them but I just started taking 2 of these 3 days ago and it is to help with being sad and it is good to help with cholesterol, which I have no problem and it seems to help with your digestive track! So I am on my way to being healthy with my chewy MVI, Vitamin D, and my nasty (horse pill) Fish oil! I should have lots of energy now to keep up with my kids! Who also get chewy MVI's at Costco and Grace had her first one tonight. I haven't been giving Hunter his MVI's or Fluoride because it made his belly upset with watery BM's and made him wake up in the middle of the night so I am hoping now that they are both older it will be better. I actually haven't done either one with Grace but she has the same issues so far that her brother had when he was little so I am pretty sure they have the same kind of stomach sensitivities. So will see how the week goes with them with their MVI's. I will start their Fluoride up again this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Al, Lonnie will be ready to tell you all about what to look for in vitamins once he finds out the you are taking some of the same things he lays out for me and him daily. Good job taking them. To be honest, I can not tell the difference in me or at least that is what I say all the time. But Lonnie thinks differently, he says how else can I chase after kids all day long and do everything else ... haha magic powers here ... hugs

Amanda said...

Agreed! They are the best! :)

best multivitamin for men said...

Good full of health eating is a most appropriate approach to go. we once listened an consultant fun which Americans have a most costly poop in a universe since of a vitamin pills which we eat. If we eat well, we get a nutrients.

ps. they are pretty.

sorry my en not work