Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can I tell you...

that I love, love, love those two kiddos on the front of my blog to pieces! They are my life, they are the reason I can go on, they are the reason I wake up really early in the morning, they are the reason I go to work to help provide for us, they are the reason I go through my day and know that I can put them to bed at night and check on them to make sure they are ok before I go to sleep, they are the reason I clean laundry, try to feed them good food, they help me get outside and get fresh air cause they need it, they are here to make me smile and laugh when I really don't want to. They are the reason I know that somewhere down the line I might make the right decision for us all and that we might actually all be happy. I truly, honestly, amazingly love my kids so much that I am so glad that God gave me them to kiss, hug, tickle, blow raspberries on, smile, laugh, cry, yell, and be there for them and when I am down I can just go to them and they will make it all better. I love, love, love my Hunter and Grace to pieces and that will never change in my life!

2 comments:

Mom said...

they are blessed to have you as their mom :-)
Mom & Wayne

Anonymous said...

And there is no "MAYBE" about being happy again one day, YOU WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN, hang in there.