

My buddy, my firstborn, my child who makes me smile turned 3 today! How quickly time does fly by! It didn't matter that he woke me up at 2 am wanting warm milk and than at 3:30am wanting his covers on and than at 6:30am wanting the living room lights off all that mattered was that my Hunter Bear turned 3 today and what could I do to make it special for him! I bought the cookies in the picture I posted last night and put the 3's on them after he feel asleep and I took them to daycare to give after nap time or whenever for the kids to eat. I tried to excite him this am that it was his bday but you can imagine that he was cranky from being up so much and wasn't a happy clown like I was. I dropped him off at daycare and went to work and a co-worker helped me with plan B of what to do in the evening for him since it was too cold to go to this park she suggested. We came home had a quick bite to eat and headed to Safari Sam's in Sherwood! Never been there before but my friend at work said it would be perfect for both kids and it was indoors so we drove there with the intention to PLAY! And play we did! Hunter was in Heaven it was a big indoor play structure to climb all over and Grace loved it too! She was a little to small to climb the ropes and I was afraid she would fall through but she crawled the whole thing like no other and kept yelling for Hunter cause I was cause he was way ahead of us the whole time! He loved, loved, loved it! He climbed, crawled, went down the scary slide that Grace and I had to go down together to find where he went. I wasn't thrilled with the slide but had to do it. We stayed about 45 minutes and I was done I was sweating like no other trying to keep up with the two and carrying Grace over things that she couldn't make over but she tried her hardest cause if Hunter does it she is right behind him. Than we came home and Grace crashed and Hunter had one of his favorite things...ice cream! I am letting him stay up late tonight to watch a Little Einstein and play on my phone some more of his favorite things. I hope he had a great bday I tried to make it fun for him and I am bummed that it is almost over with. Totally going to have both kids bday parties at this place next year! They both had fun and you can eat at the places and inside the structure! Happy Birthday Hunter Thomas I still can't believe you are 3! And I love you so, so, so much! Your the best little buddy a mom can hope for!
1 comment:
You gave Hunter a wonderful 3rd Birthday! You're the best!!
Post a Comment