We have a sign post in our yard for the for sale sign it got put in the ground today when I was at the dentist. And all it needs is the for sale sign and fliers and we are in business. It is wierd seeing it there and knowing it is there. But will see what happens.
I tried to post a video last night of the kids hanging out in front of the fish tank but it was taking forever to download so here is a different one.
I was trying to use the one where Grace kept saying fishes, fishes, fishes. Also, Hunter's new thing lately is pulling up his sleeves all the time not sure why but they bug him and if he has a long sleeve shirt or even a coat on he pulls them up to his elbow. He is also doing a Larry thing. He keeps pulling his pants up to his knees as in this video, which reminded me to write about it. Larry used to wear shorts right after we got married up until last year before he went to Canada in October. Hunter reminds me of Larry when he pulls his pants up cause it reminds me of always seeing Larry's legs and now I get to see Hunter's. I don't think he got it from Larry cause Larry hasn't wore shorts 24/7 like he used to. I took a cute picture of them in front of the fish tank with my phone and sent it to Larry but got no response last night. Maybe he was alseep or working or didn't want to reply hope it made him smile and not make him sad. I am not going to let it get to me that he didn't respond.
He comes home tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment