Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Favorite animals

After Grace fell asleep I was going to sit on the couch with Hunter and watch Little Einsteins with him and read a Martha Stewart Living magazine that I borrowed from the clinic. I sat down with the magazine on the couch and Hunter saw the magazine and he wanted to read a magazine by me and I said sure and the only one I knew was in the magazine rack was the IKEA catalog but he lifted out his Encylopedia of Animlas book that Larry and him bought a few months back when they went to Borders. It is a huge book of pictures of animals and I said sure he could read it. So we both sat side by side reading our magazines. He did really well with his animals and the ones he didn't know he asked about and than asked what that animal did. We got to the page that had penguins on it and I asked him whose favorite animal was that and he said mama, which he is right. Than I asked him what is papa's favorite animal and he said otters, which he was right. I asked him what Aunt Lindsey's favorite was and he couldn't remember so I said frogs and polar bears. I asked him what Uncle CoCo's favorite animal was and he said polar bears. I don't think this one is right but I went along with him. I asked him what his favorite animal was and he said big bad wolves. This made me laugh cause he is scared of the big bad wolf on his Little Einstein and what kid says they like big bad wolves! He is funny and I just had to laugh about his favorite animal and I was laughing inside of course. Also, today I gave Grace some books this morning on my bed to read and she came across a Little Einstein and she kept saying Einstein, Einstein. This girl is too smart for me! So what is your favorite animal?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be a Cheetah....

Uncle CoCo.....

Mom said...

cute...big bad wolf :-)
mine...Bears