Sunday, April 18, 2010

Seals

Yesterday, Misha and I escaped to the beach. My new favorite beach is Taft. I have been there 3 times this year. One it has Mo's there and when I have the kids or it is just me and Misha I go to Mo's and get my food to go and sit on the beach or like yesterday it was too cold and windy to sit on the beach with it so I at my clam chowder and bread in the car. When I got there Misha and I walked the beach. I forgot her collar and I forgot my socks and tennis shoes in another bag I gave to my mom when I dropped off the kids. But Misha's leash worked and my feet were freezing. This is the first time I saw the seals at Taft! They are so cool to watch put their heads up and down and play peek a poo with you. I sat and watched them with Misha for almost 3 hours and I got a wind burn from it on my cheeks but the seals made me smile and the beach was a nice time to escape to and watch the seals, waves, birds and think.

No comments: