Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday's

My day off is Thursday's. But I only have two more Thursday's off and than I am back to full time weeks M-F. I asked DeOna a few weeks ago if I could cause in my head I couldn't see me being a single mom of two working 32 hours a week and making it by also I was going crazy with being alone on the weekends and then on Thursday with my kids that I needed to keep myself busy. Her and Dr. D said yes so I have two more dentist appts to deal with more cavities and than I will start. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I honestly will miss my time with the kids on that day and trying to sleep in with them and doing laundry all day but I don't know what my future holds so I got to start somewhere.

Today I had two cavities worked on and I am losing my numbness and it isn't bad again so maybe this cavity stuff will pan out for me. Will see. My ear is numb still again but hopefully that will last a day and I can hear blood pressures tomorrow.

I had my physical today and found out that I have lost a total of 20 pounds since this began. Which suprised me I thought I was doing good and I didn't think I had lost 5 more since the last time I went on the scale at Davies. Not sure if the electrical one was right but I check tomorrow at work. I really don't want to be losing this much weight and I honestly not trying but this all isn't fun for me in my head, body, and mind and then put the kids on top of it, then working, then cleaning the house, taking care of Misha, and going throughout my day wondering what Larry will decide. I have been eating better I am up to a total of 10 Cadbury eggs this season! That is pretty good!

I am still not liking the no communication with Larry. It is tough for me I just want to see if he is doing ok and just hear his voice. Sappy I know and I don't even know if I am even a thought in his head. It is all about the kids from what I can tell and hear.

Grace loves apples! She can say apple. She has to have the peel on it. Did I tell you all she is growing a molar? Crazy girl! My kids are taking showers now. I haven't been able to get Hunter in a bath for awhile so next best thing was the shower. Grace sits in the back and gets all wet and Hunter stands up and cleans himself. Pretty cute.

Misha went to the dentist with me today. She wasn't thrilled but my mom told the kids they were going for a walk so Misha thought she was included so I didn't want to leave her out so she got to go in a car ride with me. I took the kids for a walk after nap and we went to the baseball field and I let Misha loose and she actually listened and stayed close to us and ran around us but didn't go to far. Thank goodness. The kids found a mud puddle on the baseball field and got their tennis shoes soaked. We came back home and went in the back yard and played in the sandbox and Misha layed in the very long green grass. It was a nice evening.

The kids like to lay on my bed that we lowered to the floor. Hunter gets in my covers and plays on my phone or his leapster and Grace reads books or plays with her house. I play on my phone or read my books and we just hang out with each other, or tickle each other or wrestle. Fun!

Naked. My iphone is naked now. I had a really cute pink case for it but when we went to the beach last it got alot of sand in it and it is really old and scuffed so I took off the case and my iphone is caseless and I kinda like it. DeOna doesn't have a case on hers and it is so smooth to the touch so I am trying not to be cool like her but I think I am going to give it a try and save some bucks and not get a new case!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I remember when you were little and through high school the best times were when at the end of the day, you and I would just lay on our backs on my bed or yours looking at the ceiling talking away about anything that came to our minds for hours, crying and laughing and solving problems
:-)

Glad the kids are chilling with you on the bed!

love, mom