Sunday, May 23, 2010

No more highchairs :(

I just cleaned up the last highchair we had in the house. I am trying to sell it on craigslist for $50 so if anyone needs one let me know I got pics and everything! We do have a wooden chair for the kids can't remember the name but Grace kept slipping down it and hitting her head on every level till she got to the floor and it is still a little to big for her. I had to put it in the shed. So we have four regular chairs at the table and Grace sits on her knees and Misha loves it cause food falls on the floor more. It is so weird not to have anymore highchairs in the house. I sold the one we had with Hunter that we used with Grace a month or so ago on craigslist so I am hoping the one my mom had that Grace liked better will sell too! You know your kids are big when you don't have highchairs anymore. :(

We planted seeds this morning on the porch. When I got the booda dome cat litter boxs for the cats I accidently got 2 bases by mistake they were stuck together so I was going to return it but I didn't my bad. I used it as a potting source and Hunter put the dirt in and we used his Burgerville Garden lettuce seeds and filled it up. Hopefully it will come out with a lovely arrangement of lettuce. Will see. We also potted sunflowers in the little pots that came with the kids meal at Burgerville. The kids had fun planting and now the pots and "cat litter bottom" are hanging out on the porch table waiting to be watered by rain and than Hunter says they need sun after that.

I am thinking about getting all my fabric out and doing something with it to get rid of it and clean up those bins to use for other things. Just an idea will see if it happens and if I can sew with two very curious monkey's

No comments: