Friday, June 4, 2010

bored

I am bored.

Thanks Jesse for the book recommendation my mom ordered it for me so I will see if it works. Tonight was a good night for me and the kids. No meltdowns no screaming no problems with listening. Thank goodness.

Grace is getting sick her nose is running and I woke up with the same stuff so I hope we both don't get sick this weekend it would not be fun. Grace does a pretty good job singing she can say words to Twinkle Twinkle and ABC's not all of the words but she will say a good portion. She says Mama, where are you? When she can't find me it is very cute and enduring. I seriously think her hair grew another curl or two just from this am. She seems older to me to and seems to be growing like a weed. It might be cause she talks so much that I think she is a big girl. She makes funny facial expressions to and she has a fake cry it is funny. She loves popcorn and has to have it everyday. She can sing some of the words to the Little Einstein shows. She will only wear her jelly shoes and will only wear a certain pink coat and will have a fit if she doesn't like what you put on her to wear. I know I am in big trouble. This isn't supposed to start until they are 2 or 3 but for some reason it has started already in my almost 17 month old. She has to have both her pink and blue blankies now just not one. She has to have her "happy" music on in the car. It is a kids CD that the first song is if your happy and you know it clap your hands and so on. She sings to every song a word or two it is pretty cute to watch and listen. Yes, I don't listen to my music anymore in the car when I have the kids there. It is very nice when it is just me in the car cause I can listen to whatever I want. Grace loves to sit on counters and just hang out there and watch whatever you do. She is the pets little keeper. She will tell the cats no and tell Misha to go potty and tell her not to bark when she barks. She is my little drill sergeant. But yesterday I had the longest cuddle session with her ever and it was wonderful it was for about 10 minutes and it was per bliss.

My Hunter has been my struggle but I think we both our struggling so I need to take a step back and just give him as much love as I have in me and not think of what is to come or what isn't in his life. I need to focus on him and not take it out on him and enjoy every moment I have on him and deal with him looking just like Larry and enjoy Hunter for who he is and who he is becoming. We had a good night we watched Ratatoullie and he liked it this time the last time he didn't like it and that was maybe 9 months ago but today I asked a coworker and my mom for some DVD's to borrow to see if he would like them for something new and since I didn't have plans for this weekend and it is raining wanted something new for him to watch and see if he liked. He is doing awesome at going potty! He is a rock star with it. We just have to conquer the night part and we are home free. I have to get a plastic cover for his big boy bed any suggestions on where to get one of those? His bed came from IKEA but I don't think the have the plastic sheet but wouldn't any do? The last three nights he hasn't woke up demanding milk or his door to be opened cause I keep telling him when he goes to bed if he wakes up and it is dark not to ask for milk cause Grace and I are sleeping and if he goes back to sleep and wakes up and it is sunny in his room than he can have an M&M with his Vitamin. I know sugar in the morning is bad but it has worked for the last 3 nights and he hasn't asked for the M&M in the am with his Vitamin and he says no when I ask if he wants it. Now I just have to get Grace figured out with her belly and why she keeps screaming and grunting and moving around about 4:30am and wakes up at 5am. I think I am going to try giving her soy milk at night before she goes to bed or put probiotics in her bottle before she goes to bed to see if that works. I also got her fluoride which I haven't tried with her yet cause Hunter's belly didn't like it at all he had diarrhea with it. So maybe it will make her more regular will start that tomorrow with her Vitamin. I know the Vitamin could be one of her causes for her belly but I got to keep doing it cause she sees Hunter get his and she wants one so I gotta do it for her health. I am actually going to go purchase something for the kids tomorrow! We are going to Target to see if we can find a Quasedilla maker and make those and peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches with it and omletes with it. A coworker suggested it so I thought I would get one and let Hunter help make stuff and see if he will eat better with it. He loves to cook so I thought why not.

I am going to a free 1 hour coupon class at the Canby Library in a couple of weeks I am pretty excited about it I hope I learn some new ways to save money and budget buying food better! I want to take a photography class but not sure when. My goal is to get the next class done that follows the one I went to and than take a Photoshop class before my birthday and maybe get the Photoshop program and treat myself for my birthday and than be set for awhile and start taking better pictures of the kiddos and photoshopping them on the computer. I got 2 more months to get to that point so I am saving for that and figuring out how to reach that goal on top of everything else going on.

I better jet Hunter isn't asleep yet but I either need to read a chapter or two in my Red Tent book or watch another episode of Food Revolution. Night to you all thanks for letting me ramble on. This friday night is almost done. I hope my baby Grace sleeps good with her snotty nose and that my Hunter Bear sleeps like a rock tonight and that me and the animals sleep through the whole night until 7 am. It is a nice dream but maybe it will happen tonight?!

No comments: