Thursday, July 22, 2010

hello my friends

I am still here. My kiddos are both asleep and have been since 9:15pm! Love that! I am doing great. Loving life and things are looking up. Can't blog yet about it but my family might be staying together. Fun and exciting stuff is happening but it is my secret. :) I wanted you all to know I have added a couple new blogs on the right side of some of my favorite places to go to. Check them out! I love my new camera but I feel bad all I have done is turn it on and it asked me to do the date and I had to turn it off. Didn't want to break it yet. :) But I did get the camera case set and took all the products out of their not so cool plastic cases that didn't want to get off. So I think tonight I might turn on my camera again and see what I can do.

My Hunter has been so much better with this last trip with Larry leaving I think that we are on the home stretch. The only thing that has changed is he started being wet at nap time and bed time so minor adjustment. He also stopped eating but we are working on that one and he is getting better. He also has issues with sharing and hitting his sister on the head but we are working on that. Sigh. I love my buddy and he keeps me going. He also gives really great loves. And it is so heart wrenching when he says sorry mama for things he really doesn't need to be sorry for. My buddy and I are learning. Learning together. Grace is such a talker I can't even tell you what or how much she talks. She just talks and repeats everything you say and talks just like Hunter. She loves to sing and she can sing her ABC's fast and slow. She can sing almost a whole entire kids CD of songs by herself. She can count up to 12 she did that today. She can say so much I wish that my baby girl would stop growing up so fast.

Today Grace put on two little swimmers one on each foot and had a fit cause I didn't want her to have them on. So we compromised. I let her wear her pj's with one little swimmer on over her pj's. She wasn't happy with this at all she wanted two one on each leg but after ignoring her she settled down and wore her one little swimmer over her pj's and looked so funny but I loved it. Gotta love stubborness.

My Hunter LOVES Thomas the train. He got a train set the other day with some bday money that we had left over. That boy could play forever (if his sister doesn't come near the train set) and play and play with his train set.

No comments: