I don't even know where to start. I put my curtains up but I haven't posted a picture yet cause I am not 100 % in love with them yet. I got too short of curtain rods, I think and I just bought some more today that are wider than I think I will love them. But I got to get them up now. Maybe this weekend I will get them up and post a picture of them. It is crazy what curtains can do to a room. Right now they make the room alot darker cause of how much light is coming through the window hence that is why I have to put them further out on the wall so I can expose more window. But they do make the room look different and more homey. I also am going to find a red paint to paint one wall red and it should make a nice difference.
I celebrated my 34th birthday on Sunday. I went to the beach with Larry and the kids. It was a nice day. I also went and spent the day the Saturday before and went wine tasting for the first time with some of my girlfriends. I had a blast! I will post pics and more info about that soon. Life has to slow down in order for me to post stuff on my blog but it will be coming soon. Pictures will be posted soon too!
I might even update you on my life and tell you where I am at but not in this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment